Thursday, June 23, 2011

My SIX

in fact, a relationship between me and him are never imagined. involved in a same clan, but we even didn't know each other. but, that's a special nya. now our relationship has been running six months. a lot of things we had together. ups and downs, all we try to go through. I know in fact, there are still many differences between us are and it's so damn difficult to put together,. based on the difference in religion alone is something very fuckin heavy. but we try to through it slowly, as we dont know what happened  later. sometimes, the problem is goddamn unimportant and no need to be a problem could be a war of us. I love him, and we've got a good goal. but there's always a hitch. selfishness among us are still very high. yahh, if I wish there could be a way out of all our hope. we also long-distance courtship, the more sensitive it means both of us was feeling


the distance, there's only so many thing i can do to pass the time. and i'm running out of the things to do, to get him off my mind. With him is where i'd rather be, but we're stuck where we are, so hard... so far.... this long distance is killing me... i wish that him were here with me, but can't! :')


love

No comments:

Post a Comment