Friday, January 28, 2011

feel it,baby!

Can you feel me,like I feel you.
I smile because of my thoughts of you.
Can you hear me like I can hear you?
Your sweet voice telling me there is nothing I can't do.

Can you imagine me like I imagine you?
Holding you the whole day through.
Can you see us walking hand in hand?
Alone on the beach--together we stand.

Can you feel the love I have for you Like I feel your love for me?
Perhaps swinging in a swing  together under a tree.
Can you see us together walking on the beach?
your distance from me isn't to far to reach.

Can you feel my love for you and that it will never fade?
I see a wonderful picnic with you in the shade.
I want you to feel my never--ending love for you.
No matter how far or where we both are...in my heart and soul is where you will forever stay!
Every second of every night and every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment